Monday, November 9, 2009

MOOBS

Litter Box Visits: 10
Escape Attempts: 2

Moobs are Man Boobs; according to my Aunt Ann, I have them. I don't know what she is talking about. I have an ample girth, nothing more. Yes they may not have a lot of hair on them, but I think it makes me more aerodynamic! Just ask my sister Faith, I can run really fast and catch her if I want to. I also use them like a flying squirrel. When I leap from the sofa to the chair to the counter, my extra...stuff helps maintain my flying form. The one problem the moobs do cause is when I run, sometimes they wobble to and fro, very annoying. I could use some support, maybe a jog bra for cats. I can see the Infomercial now- Buy Yeti's Kitty Lift, you'll never have to worry about bouncing belly bulge again.

1 comment:

  1. By popular demand to see the Marvelous MOOBS, I've swapped the picture.

    ReplyDelete