Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Dairy Products

Litter Box visits 3 (it's early)
Escape Attempts 0

I think I might have discovered a new fav food. Sour Cream. It's the nectar of the gods! It's like milk but better. It's creamy and sticks to all kinds of things you can lick it off of. Such as; fingers, bottom sides of spoons, knives on counters, unattended bowls. Mind you, there are not many cheeses I can say no too-hell sometimes I even remove cheese from plastic wrap-but sour cream is the bomb. Best part is none of the other cats care. It is MINE all MINE, bahahahaha!

Now I don't mind a nice chocolate milk or some cottage cheese, and I've been known to leave my mark on a stick of butter (they're hard to remove from the counter!) but Sour Cream is my hero. For those of you dying to know, doesn't seem to make much impact on my visits to the litter box.

Don't forget to cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment