Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Years Resolutions

Litter Box Visits: 10 (dog isn't eating much of her food)
Escape Attempts: 0

I am an evolved cat. During one of my deep meditative sessions this past week (in the litter box) I decided to move further down my path of enlightenment. To do this, it is always best to strive for personal improvement. Setting goals is one way to do this. Since it's a new decade, it's a good time to document my resolutions for all to see; I'll be more accountable this way:

1. Avoid dog when she has her toy or a treat nearby.
2. Determine alternate escape route from house.
3. Limit dog food consumption to .25 cups per day
4. Limit counter surfing to hours of 2-6 AM.
5. Improve cabinet opening skills
6. Learn to turn on water in sink
7. Limit Faith ass-kicking to 1-2 times per week 3 MAX!
8. Encourage human to eat more tuna.


MEDITATION is the key to enlightenment

No comments:

Post a Comment