Thursday, October 29, 2009

Dog Food, the other brown kibble

Litter Box Visits: 9 (new litter, it smells good)
Escape Attempts: 1 (but it was half-assed)

I scream you scream, we all scream for tuna. Well I also scream for dog food. I know, I know, I should put my nose up at all things canine, but I can't help myself. The high-fat, high-protein kibble for the dog is so tasty I can't help but come running when I hear it being poured into the bowl. It kicks ass over the low-fat healthy cat food I find in my bowl. The pieces are kinda big so I have to bite them into smaller sizes before I can eat them. I am proud to say I have a high metabolism, so I'm proud to say I'm keeping my weight down (unlike Faith who is porking out). Or it could be the multiple trips to the litter box. I dunno. I also enjoy oatmeal, potato chips, eggs, cheese, toast, and milk. I like a varied diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment