Wednesday, October 28, 2009

In the Beginning

Litter box visits: 7
Escape attempts: 0

In the beginning I was the runt of 5 kittens who ended up at the San Martin Animal Shelter. We were motherless and had URI (upper respiratory infection). We went to foster care and I never left. The other kittens (except one who died, that that's another story) were returned to the shelter and got adopted, we've lost touch.

All my siblings had double paws (extra toes, official condition is polydactyl). They were named Bigfoot, Sasquatch, Giganto, and me Yeti...I don't't have extra toes, but I didn't want to be left out of the mystical monster name club.

I am an Abyssinian tabby. Most people don't know what that means...but I have "tipped" fur, the ends are lighter than rest of the hair. I guess that's a cool thing, I don't particularly care my focus is on litter box visits and keeping my moobs clean (more on that later too).

No comments:

Post a Comment