Friday, March 19, 2010

Why I Love My Human

Litter Box Visits: 4
Escape Attempts: 1, but it was consensual

Every cat loves their human, it's a given; but most of us like to hide this fact. Why suck up and act like they are the second coming when there is a dog or two around to do it for us? But I do love my human, for many reasons. Foremost she saved me from certain death at the animal shelter (one of my brothers didn't make it) and she feeds me. But lately she's on some kind of Litter Box cleaning spree. I barely have time to cover and she's scooped. It's most delightful. I'm like that guy on Alley McBeal, who liked to pre-flush, he always "wanted a clean bowl." The other reason I love my human is she let me escape and explore the back yard. It was sunny and small yard smelled like bird and dog poop, but I loved it. The dogs were out there too, but didn't try to mess with us too much. I did several perimeter searches and was unable to locate any exits. It was a good day. I guess I should stop biting the human's nose when she picks me up...nahhh.




Here I am outside at our last house, it had a really nice back yard, our new house, not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment